Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their Human Resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f) to join us full-time. You’ll be working at our office located in Berlin’s Bergmannkiez. Are you a number-cruncher and hungry for data analysis? Join us.
- You will support our Product-, Marketing-, Operations and Finance teams in their analytical needs to help them make smart and data-driven decisions
- You will lead on the design of the agreed output and reports with a constant effort for automation and enhancement
- You will apply your expert knowledge in R or Python to build prediction models serving as basis for product and business decisions
- You will develop a deep understanding of our business model
- Lead various business intelligence projects independently
- You maintain and continuously develop our data architecture
- Outstanding university degree in business, economics or a quantitative field
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Controlling or other relevant fields
- You are proficient in programming languages for statistical calculation and graphics, such as Python and R
- You are confident with SQL and with the analysis of large datasets
- Excellent Excel and data visualization skills are mandatory
- Great presentation and communication skills enabling you to explain and visualize your findings to non-technical stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English language skills, knowledge of German is a plus
What We Offer You:
- You will be actively shaping our success story and future
- You will take responsibility from day one and you can experience a steep learning curve
- You will be working in a dynamic team that believes the sharing of knowledge and collaboration are key to constantly improving our product
- Vibrant company culture and exciting working environment
- Office in the heart of the Berliner Bergmannkiez
- Free drinks, great coffee, fruit baskets… and an office party with delicious food once a month!
Sounds like you? Click on the green button below to apply and upload your CV and cover letter. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to getting to know you!