Frontend Developer (m/f)
Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their Human Resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
HeavenHR is a young SaaS start-up backed by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for Frontend Developers who enjoy working in a dynamic environment and want to join us in building a great software from scratch.
Our top values:
- Be active and productive
- Keep calm and amaze
- Establish an easy-to-use platform with great user experience
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance for desktop website
- Optimize website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions, realizing own ideas and shaping your own way of working
- 2+ years of experience in building web applications
- Experience with Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3), Semantic HTML, CSS pre-processor
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Knowledge of GIT
- Working experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin (if applicable)
Why you should join the team:
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations)
- Being part of an international team of smart and enthusiastic developers
- Office in the hip neighborhood of Kreuzberg
- New, stylish and fast equipment
- Free drinks, great coffee and fruit baskets...and every first friday in a month a great Office Party!
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
The personal data you provide in your application and as part of the recruitment process will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of HeavenHR GmbH and in connection with any subsequent employment, unless otherwise indicated. If unsuccessful at this stage, we may decide to store your data for our future positions.Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by you and you will be able to ask us to delete your data at any time.