Web/ Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Web/ Graphic Designer (m/f/d) - Full-time in Berlin
HeavenHR is a fast-growing dynamic start-up in Berlin, which is supported by experienced business angels and international investors. Our innovative HR software is revolutionizing all areas of HR management. Whether it’s holiday administration, payroll or employee management; HeavenHR's unique software simplifies many processes, saving users time and money - all in one platform!
We're looking for a Web/Graphic Designer (m/f/d) with much creative talent in Berlin's Bergmannkiez in Kreuzberg.
- Comfortable with collaborating with different departments and creating leading-edge content, as well as gathering specifics and feedback
- You are responsible for the development and engagement of all marketing platforms such as social media, direct marketing, and email marketing
- Design newsletters and other promotional materials such as posters, brochures fair print-outs, etc.
- Contribute with fresh design ideas and new techniques
- You live and breathe design on a daily basis (university design background is preferred)
- Know Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign like the back of your hand
- You have visual inspiration for design and can collect interesting concepts for us to use
- You’re proactive and you have a collaborative working style (share your work frequently, give and receive input, and apply feedback as needed)
- Love working in a startup environment
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus
Our Heaven includes:
- You will be actively shaping our success story and future
- The chance to actively participate in an exciting startup
- Cooperation in a highly motivated and international team from over 14 nations
- Various possibilities for your personal and professional development
- A spacious office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- Access to HeavenHR’s public transport ticket (BVG)
- A product that revolutionizes HR
- Office parties, team lunches, dog friendly office and regular team events
Did we get your attention? Come shape the success of HeavenHR.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please include
- Your CV
-The earliest starting date
In case you are not an EU citizen, we also need copies of your academic degree & valid passport.
If you have a Blue Card, Visa or Work Permit- please provide us with a copy.
Have any questions? Please send us an e-mail or contact us by phone, 030 - 555 794 295.